Commenters are solely responsible for what they post and can be held responsible for violations of the law.
- No threatening or abusive language.
- No hurtful, offensive or derogatory words.
- No malicious, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind.
- No content which violates copyright, trademark, patent or intellectual property rights of others.
- No telephone numbers, addresses or other personal information about yourself or others.
- No commercial or promotional messages.
SoCal News will try every effort to review every comment, but we are not responsible for the content of any comment.
SoCal News reserve the right to delete or edit comments we deem inappropriate or unacceptable.
All comments become the property of SoCal News.
Commenters expressly grant SoCal News an irrevocable license to reprint, sell or reuse their posting in any form or format, royalty-free.